“Korineta” Ltd was established in 1989 with the goal of delivering exceptional quality welding material and welding solutions. As of 2004, Korineta is an official representative of CASTOLIN in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and The Republic of Belarus.
Established in 1906, Castolin operates in varies domains: custom welding material, equipment production, welding and brazing, powder spraying. All of these are focused on industrial machine recovery and mechanism repair with the goal off increasing equipment lifespan while minimizing operational costs.
For preventative surface protection from abrasion and corrosion, we employ the following technologies:
- Gas – powder ( hot – cold ) spraying, metallization, HVOF.
- Welding – brazing PTA, lasering, MMA, MIG/MAG, TIG.
- Soldering, covering in composite materials.
- CDP abrasion resistant wearplate production – design for flat and curved (spherical) surface protection (bunkers, dispersion tanks, cyclones, ventilators, extrusion screws and their framework, etc.).
- CastoTube abrasion resistant pipe and elbow production designed for material transportation via pipes and gutters, based on the customers’ requirements (cement, coal, wood chips, waste, shatters of glass, mined material, etc.);
- Production of automated plasma brazing systems MOS, based on the customers specifications.